Website Perpetual Partnerships Ltd
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Are you looking for a role with an organisation that offers great professional development support and a clear pathway for progression to meet your ambitions. Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life?
We have some great opportunities with a leading global consultancy business, where you would have the chance to work with their high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
They are currently seeking BREEAM assessors to join their UK Sustainability team to help them deliver a well-established and strong pipeline of projects across a broad range of sectors.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Sustainability, you will support a wide variety of public and private sector projects. The roles will typically involve:
- Undertaking BREEAM assessments from pre-assessment stage through to completion
- Completing evidence review and assessment throughout the design and construction stages for certification.
- Producing and updating trackers to update design teams and others on progress made with the assessment process.
- Liaising with team members, clients and others, working closely with other Tetra Tech disciplines to deliver projects.
- Assisting with writing of sustainability statements to support planning applications.
- Assisting with undertaking DREAM assessments for MOD projects
Skills & Experience
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualified as a BREEAM assessor.
- Individual has worked on BREEAM assessments and is comfortable and experienced in leading workshops and client meetings for BREEAM assessments.
- The ability to interpret BREEAM related information from architectural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing drawings and specifications.
- Experience of working with design teams on a range of projects
- BSc or MSc in a related field
- Good understanding of building design and services.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external clients.
- A team player who is enthusiastic and keen to share knowledge.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and Windows applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills, someone who is used to managing their own workloads.
- Ability to be flexible and to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company that offers a competitive salary, pension and benefits package, along with many other fringe benefits.
Our client has long recognised that their success is built on the expertise and dedication of their employees. They provide a collaborative and flexible environment that supports individual performance. Their professional development programme will help you to enhance your existing skill set and ensure your role and responsibilities remain diverse.