Website Perpetual Partnerships
Our client who are a global leading manufacturer of cutting edge technology are looking for a Field Service Engineer who has an expertise in diesel engines and a strong mechanical background.
Are you a self-driven and clear focused engineer looking for an exicting and challenging opportunity with expouser to work with key clients and the development of energy-efficient products and solutions? You will be expected to deliver great customer service satisfaction covering throughout the midlands area with the odd occasion to travel further afar to help assist.
- Perform servicing and maintenance on a comprehensive product range of compressed air equipment, power generation equipment, and associated products.
- Conduct on-site troubleshooting, fault-finding, and diagnosis of mechanical and electrical issues.
- Follow service schedules, conduct test procedures, and record accurate information to ensure equipment performance, safety, and reliability.
- Provide technical support to clients, including customer induction and training when commissioning or setting up equipment.
- Request spare parts as needed and maintain documentation procedures.
- Experience and knowledge of diesel engines is essential.
- Strong mechanical background with expertise in fault finding, diagnosis, and completion of concise reports.
- Apprenticeship in mechanical or mechanical and electrical is essential.
- Competence in electrical wiring, air diagrams, and drawings, with the ability to trace faults through structured elimination processes.
- Familiarity with international electronic systems and air systems, including symbols, diagrams, and color codings/markings.
- Ability to perform servicing requirements such as oil and filter changes and completion of servicing documentation.
- Skilled in assessing and troubleshooting mechanical systems.
- Excellent PC/computer skills, including data entry, report typing, and diagnostic equipment management systems.
- Full clean driving license.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays per year.
- Pension scheme: After the qualifying period (6 months after auto-enrollment), you can join a full pension scheme with a 5% employee contribution and 10% employer contribution.
- Life assurance: 1x basic salary, increasing to 4x basic salary once joined the full pension scheme.
- Private medical coverage (taxable benefit).
- MediCash: Taxable benefit that allows employees to claim back money for expenses related to opticians, dentists, etc.
- Company car and expenses.
If you are a dedicated and skilled Field Service Engineer looking to join a reputable global manufacturing company, apply now, join our clients team and contribute to their mission of delivering innovative solutions.