Website Perpetual Partnerships
Our client a global leading manufacturer of innovative cutting-edge technology are looking for a hands-on field service engineer to join their rentals division. You will become a specialist in providing engineering solutions for their industrial equipment including air compressors, generators, pumps and more ensuring all key clients can maintain their operations and productivity efficiently as possible.
You will become a part of a company that values your expertise and encourages your professional growth. Along side of being at the forefront of revolutionising the way industries operate and gaining exposure to working with key clients and exciting projects.
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless operation of rental solutions. From troubleshooting and maintenance to on-site repairs, you will be the driving force behind their commitment to unparalleled customer satisfaction. This role offers a unique blend of technical challenges, client interaction, and the chance to work with innovative equipment.
- Perform servicing and maintenance on a comprehensive product range of compressed air equipment, power generation equipment, and associated products.
- Conduct on-site troubleshooting, fault-finding, and diagnosis of mechanical and electrical issues.
- Follow service schedules, conduct test procedures, and record accurate information to ensure equipment performance, safety, and reliability.
- Provide technical support to clients, including customer induction and training when commissioning or setting up equipment.
- Request spare parts as needed and maintain documentation procedures.
- Experience and knowledge of diesel engines is essential.
- Strong mechanical background with expertise in fault finding, diagnosis, and completion of concise reports.
- Apprenticeship in mechanical or mechanical and electrical is essential.
- Competence in electrical wiring, air diagrams, and drawings, with the ability to trace faults through structured elimination processes.
- Familiarity with international electronic systems and air systems, including symbols, diagrams, and colour coding/markings.
- Ability to perform servicing requirements such as oil and filter changes and completion of servicing documentation.
- Skilled in assessing and troubleshooting mechanical systems.
- Excellent PC/computer skills, including data entry, report typing, and diagnostic equipment management systems.
- Full clean driving license.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays per year.
- Pension scheme: After the qualifying period (6 months after auto-enrolment), you can join a full pension scheme with a 5% employee contribution and 10% employer contribution.
- Life assurance: 1x basic salary, increasing to 4x basic salary once joined the full pension scheme.
- Private medical coverage (taxable benefit).
- Medi Cash: Taxable benefit that allows employees to claim back money for expenses related to opticians, dentists, etc.
- Company car and expenses.
If you are a dedicated and skilled Field Service Engineer looking to join a reputable global manufacturing company, apply now, join our client’s team and contribute to their mission of delivering innovative solutions.