Website Perpetual Partnerships Ltd
Project Engineer (Subsea Equipment)
Job Title: Project Engineer
Industry: Oil & Gas
Location: Dundee, Montrose, Aberdeen
Package: £45,000 – £55,000
Job Type: Permanent Employee
An industry powerhouse and global specialist in the development of deep sea mooring equipment, providing full-turnkey project solutions to their clients i.e. the design, fabrication and installation of deepwater mooring systems.
The organisation is seeking an experienced and versatile Project Engineer, knowledgeable in the elements of design, planning and execution of offshore installations, to join the company to support the businesses large-scale installation projects. Responsibilities include conducting the designs throughout the various stages, technical oversight, planning & coordination, and on-site installation support of various permanent mooring systems.
- Maintain timeline of engineering deliverables, supporting & communicating with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Provide technical input of operational procedures to be followed during installation detailing methodology & resource requirements.
- Development of scope of work criteria to external contractors.
- Planning, development and supervision of mobilisation & demobilisation activities.
- Liaise with client and internal teams on mooring application & design criteria.
- Create and develop reports on key criteria within the project timeline.
- Provide technical responses to tendering queries with support of wider team.
- Attend client briefings and project kick-off meetings.
- Support the execution phase of the project offshore.
Desirable Qualifications, Attributes, and Experience:
- Degree in relevant Engineering discipline i.e. Mechanical / Design Engineering.
- Proven engineering experience within Oil & Gas or Renewables sector.
- Hands on experience in maritime design packages.
- Collaborative in nature with the ability to optimise wider team efficiencies through the sharing of knowledge.
- Able to provide clear & concise communications both in written and verbal format.
- Possesses a driven approach to personal & professional development.
Note: Applicant must have UK Visa & Residence to be considered.
If the above role matches your background & discipline, please apply with your CV or contact the consultant below for further information.
Josh.Connolly@perpetualpartnerships.com | 07860 271263