Website Perpetual Partnerships Ltd
Do you want to plan your own working day? Want to be paid door to door?
An opportunity has arisen for a Refrigeration Engineer to join a global frozen food specialist to cover the South London area.
The role is challenging, with a wide variety of equipment to repair and maintain, from integral freezers to remote packs (there will be no requirement to repair/ maintain Air Conditioning). You will be responsible for your own stores, developing great working relationships across your area. You will need to plan your day effectively to meet demands of the business, with support every step of the way.
Responsibilities of the Refrigeration Engineer:
- Carrying out refrigeration engineering activities to agreed standards and priorities
- Technically to be generally proficient in cold room and integral case maintenance and to seek support for more complex fault finding on remote refrigeration and cold room installations
- Monitor all outstanding calls within their assigned area which exceed 2 days and take necessary remedial actions
- Plan to eliminate any delays
- Maintain and review van stock holding on a regular basis
- Experience as an Engineer within the field of commercial refrigeration
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- A full driving license
- F Gas Category 1 qualification
The organisation offer competitive rates, plus excellent overtime opportunities, as well as 33 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays). There are training and progression opportunities, the option for private use of your company van and store discount.
Contact Alex Sellecchia on 07912 783708 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!