Website Perpetual Partnerships
Our client who are a global leader in electric and pneumatic assembly tools are searching for a Technical Service Engineer to join their growing team.
You will be working with innovative tools and equipment which provide key solutions across most industries – electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infastrusture and many more!
Reporting to the service supervisor you will responsible for:
- Goods shipping and receiving, arranging and logging all deliveries and product shipments to and from the premises
- Monitor the Support Portal for customer-raised tickets with a look to resolve within customer SLA
- Inventory control of spare parts stock
- Investigation and repair of customer equipment
- Calibration of DC and Pneumatic tooling
- Assemble specific customer-based projects
- Knowledge of mechanical/electrical applications
- Ability to problem solve
- Hands on approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritse workload
- Good knowledge of Office 365 applications
- An enthusiastic approach to products, sales and customer demands
What the company has to offer:
- Career development and on-site training
- Excellent benefits package including: 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, 10% employer contribution pension scheme, life assurance, private medical, medicash
Apply today and work with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations.